Every client who has followed the Our Sales Coach process has exceeded their goals and gotten over 250% ROI and you can too!
FOR LAW FIRMS
Finding new clients and developing new business is both a necessity and a challenge for Law Firms today.
A necessity because even your long-time clients are not forever and have become more cost conscious.
A challenge because referrals are harder to come by, competition for new business is fierce, and let’s face it, attorneys are generally not natural sales people.
- Do you have long-time partner ‘rainmakers’ that are near retirement? Who will replace this revenue when they are gone? The firm has relied on them to generate this revenue and many partners haven’t had the need for or been comfortable prospecting, networking or asking for referrals.
- New partners or the rising star associates have been focused on working in the firm and not been directed to learn how to bring in new clients. They will be responsible for growing the firm’s revenue and are unprepared to take on this key role.
- There is no one person in the firm with the time or ability to act as mentor, coach, and trainer, and hold accountable the partners and associates with a plan to increase revenue.
How We Help
- We help you identify the associates and partners who have the potential to bring in more business.
- We help you develop the IDEAL CLIENT PROSPECTING SYSTEM™, a business growth plan that clarifies the target market strategy and prospecting plans for each participant.
- We help them become comfortable with effective business development and prospecting behaviors through group training and one-on-one coaching that eliminates unproductive and wasted prospecting time.
- We work with them to set realistic goals, calculate their formula for success, hold them accountable, and help them track and adjust for continuous improvement.
- We help them develop and apply the systems and skills they need to overcome the status quo and win the type of new business they want.
- We help them manage their time so they can continue to grow while taking good care of their existing clients.
- The results could double or triple the amount of billable hours they bring in Monthly within 4 to 6 months.
Ken is a terrific coach. He was able to work with me to identify my strengths and weaknesses. From there, with his