Every client who has followed the Our Sales Coach process has exceeded their goals and gotten over 250% ROI and you can too!
In each workshop, ?Ken Cheo, Owner of?Our Sales Coach, will facilitate a discussion on problems like those, below, and other business owner issues. ?Participants will come away with executable?solutions. ?Space is limited to 8 select business owners or sales agents for workshops held at Our Sales Coach offices. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL WORKSHOPS WILL BE HELD, VIRTUALLY
Making Networking and Referrals Work
Wednesday, October 20, 2021????
10:30 am-12:o0 pm??????
Word of mouth referrals may be a primary source of leads for your business.
Even if they’re not, you appreciate the superior quality of a well positioned referral compared with any other lead source.
Are Zoom networking meetings worth while or just a waste of time?
In-person networking and meetings, trade shows and conferences are coming back, but virtual networking is not going anywhere. Referrals need to be a much bigger part of your lead generation plan and you need to give and get them through all your networking channels.
- Does your team know how many referrals they will get next month??
- If they don’t, how can you predict your business growth?
- Does your team need to develop more collaborative connections?
- How can you produce results for you and the people you trust?
- What can you do to make sure leads and referrals close the type of business you want?
- Should you be attending networking events online, and how can you make them pay-off?
Asking for referrals is an expected and necessary way that people develop new business, but many?fail at first knowing how to ask for a referral and then taking the necessary steps to successfully turn that referral into a prospect meeting. Leveraging business relationships the right way is more important now, than ever.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Develop a systematic and repeatable process to secure referrals from your clients and strategic partners
- Explore your client and other networks to uncover the best referral opportunities
- Control the quality and quantity of the referrals you receive
- Never hear “I can’t think of anyone right now” when you ask for a referral
- Provide compelling reasons why your clients and?partners?should be actively involved in the introduction process
- Create a clear strategy for how you will give and receive referrals with your most strategic referral sources
- Come away with a clear understanding of how to make virtual networking pay-off