Every client who has followed the Our Sales Coach process has exceeded their goals and gotten over 250% ROI and you can too!
All workshops are held at Our Sales Coach offices in Braintree unless noted, otherwise.
In each workshop, Ken Cheo, Owner of Our Sales Coach, will facilitate a discussion on problems like those, below, and other business owner issues. Participants will come away with executable solutions. Space is limited to 8 select business owners or sales agents for workshops held at Our Sales Coach offices. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL WORKSHOPS WILL BE HELD, VIRTUALLY
How To Get More Virtual Meetings With Decision Makers
August 20, 2020
10:00 am-11:30 am
- Are some of your normal prospecting channels shut down?
- Do you find yourself spending too much time trying to develop leads and not enough time in front of qualified prospects?
- Do you need to get into new markets as existing markets are slow to reopen
- Do you need to upgrade the quality of the prospects you are meeting with?
Some of your clients may still not be open. Others may be doing better as a result of the pandemic. Regardless, every business has been affected in some way. In most cases things have slowed down and decisions on capital expenditures are on hold as companies evaluate the impact on revenue and profit.
Now it is time to execute on your rebound plan. As part of that strategy, you may be looking for better ways to generate leads, set meetings (virtually or in-person) and make sure those meetings end up in closed business. Getting to the decision maker is always an essential part. There is no better time than now when your customers and prospective customers are putting together their rebound plans. Decision makers are fully engaged on how they will increase revenue, reduce costs, improve efficiencies or embark or offer new things to their existing customers.
If you want to find out what strategies will get you to your ideal targets before they are ready to buy and influence their decision process in today’s environment, this workshop is for you.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How can I focus my efforts on better markets for today’s environment?
- How can I differentiate myself in a very competitive and mature marketplace?
- How can I develop a more proactive prospecting plan to get more and better appointments?
- What prospecting channels will develop the best results for me, now?
- How can I get and give more referrals?
- What does it take to develop strategic relationships that provide ongoing exchanges of opportunities?
- How can I make virtual networking produce results or is it a waste of time?
- How can I get the people I am meeting with make quicker decisions?
- How can I get to the decision maker?
- How can I warm up my cold calls?