Every client who has followed the Our Sales Coach process has exceeded their goals and gotten over 250% ROI and you can too!
All workshops are held at Our Sales Coach offices in Braintree unless noted, otherwise.
In each workshop, Ken Cheo, Owner of Our Sales Coach, will facilitate a discussion on problems like those, below, and other business owner issues. Participants will come away with executable solutions. Space is limited to 8 select business owners or sales agents for workshops held at Our Sales Coach offices. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL WORKSHOPS WILL BE HELD, VIRTUALLY
Getting to Decision Makers
July 16, 2020
10:00 am-11:30 am
- Decision makers are still operating remotely
- Even if they are back in the office, they are busy with reopening plans
- The opportunities in the pipeline are on hold or moving much slower as they show fiscal constraint
- What can we do to move them along?
Some of your clients may still not be open. Others may be doing better as a result of the pandemic. Regardless, every business has been affected in some way. In most cases things have slowed down and decisions on capital expenditures are on hold as companies evaluate the impact on revenue and profit.
Now it is time to execute on your rebound plan. As part of that strategy, you may be looking for better ways to generate leads, set meetings (virtually or in-person) and make sure those meetings end up in closed business. Getting to the decision maker is always an essential part. There is no better time than now when your customers and prospective customers are putting together their rebound plans. Decision makers are fully engaged on how they will increase revenue, reduce costs, improve efficiencies or embark or offer new things to their existing customers.
If you want to find out what strategies will get you to your ideal targets before they are ready to buy and influence their decision process in today’s environment, this workshop is for you.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What markets should we be focusing on to get the best traction in the short term?
- What will get the attention of the decision makers we want to be talking with?
- How can I differentiate myself in a very competitive marketplace?
- How can I develop a proactive prospecting plan to get more and better appointments?
- What prospecting channels will develop the best results for me?
- How can I warm up my cold calls?
- How can I get and give more referrals?
- How can I get them to make quicker decisions?
- What can I do to make sure my leads and referrals close the type of business I want